Wednesday 5 November 2014

First post about me and my blog.

Hello
This is my new blog, my first ever blog. Not sure where to begin!



I will start with my name
My name is Niamh O Malley. I'm from beautiful Ireland.
I am a mammy of a 6 year old girl named Ella. She is everything to me as any parent will understand.




I have a huge passion for everything beauty related, if you were to ask a friend of mine what I'm like, they will say I'm a makeup addict or beauty junky! I can get so excited about been in a pharmacy because I would spend hours looking at hair products nail products and I'd be sniffing them and trying them on or reading every bit of info on the product. Not to mention if I was in a department store! Let's just say I'd pitch a tent. And I'm sure I'm not the only one like that.



I have wanted to begin a blog for some time now so I have somewhere to go and let it all out. To talk about my fav new goodies iv discovered or products iv got excited about. My friends are not as passionate about makeup as me, we cant all be beauty addicts. they look at me wondering why I'm so excited like "yeah OK that's a mascara same as any other".  But I'm like " it's a new one a better one with the power to give me bigger bolder lashes"
I hope to find some other bloggers who have same interests and similar blogs to share tips and advice.




Please forgive me if this post is not up to scratch iv never done anything like this before I'm still learning. Any advice would be appreciated.

Niamhyxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment