Tuesday 11 November 2014

My review on Bed Heads Urban Anti-Dotes shampoo and conditioner

Take it from me this shampoo and conditioner is what iv been waiting for I only wish I had found it sooner. Thanks to a recommendation from shannonxo I was watching one of her YouTube videos and that's what led me to trying it. I have used many shampoos, conditioners, hair masks anything that would make my hair beautiful again. But most didn't do anything for me I have blonde hair and it's damaged alot so I like to take care of it anyway I can.



It is this shampoo and conditioner that has saved my hair from hay days ha lol. From days were it broke off when I brushed it and I had to keep getting the ends chopped, to lush shiny hair that has grown 2inches and I don't need to get it chopped. I would recomend this for you if you are looking for something to repair damage from over processed hair or heat damage from straighteners. I think we are all guilty of this.

I bought both at my local TKmaxx for around €36  x2 -750ml bottles  they come sold together and you save a lot of pretty penny's. I can't believe the size of the bottles for that price there a steel. They come with a pump that i find very handy in the shower. I do like to buy the bigger bottles because I use a lot of shampoo and conditioner, but saying that I have to know it's good befor I buy the large ones. 

You can buy in some salons but the price might be higher.

Thanks for reading leave me a comment if you have tried it or if you have something you think I should try tell me below I love trying new things. Xx

Niamhyxox

No comments:

Post a Comment