Monday 10 November 2014

Mascara Review: My fav

Are you like me have you tried nearly all mascaras. Every mascara you purchase sounds great telling you it will curl lengthen,thicken or volumise your lashes and they leave you disappointed almost every time. Well with me that's how it is. Iv medium length lashes and there stick straight (it's so annoying). And I find it hard to keep them curled after using an eyelash curler and curling mascara they will be straight again after 5mins, grr. Some mascaras are too wet and take forever to dry, and not buildable and leave my lashes straight. Then there's the ones that are too dry and don't stay in place and flake off. Ugh!

Soooo imagine my excitement when I came across a mascara that DID what I wanted it to do and what it said it would do. Yes, I couldn't wait to tell you all about it. Not only does it lengthen my lashes but curls them without having to use my lash curler (Whaaaaat). You just have to try it!



Make-up studio waterproof 3D extra black - €19.99 
Bought in swords pavilions shopping center Dublin.

I wouldn't normally buy mascara that expensive but I heard it was worth it. It TOTALY is. The first time I tried it I was like, please be good, please be good. It has a small brush with small hairs that I don't usually like as I think don't get far enough into the lashes as I like mine to reach right into the roots with lots of coverage. 

But I was wrong with this one it does all of that and MORE!! 

Best feature is the curl power, it's WOW last all day.

If you have found a similar mascara with magic powers like this one and maybe a bit cheaper I would love to know. 

Comment below if you found this post helpfull xoxo

Niamhyxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment